• Responsible for the achievement of Bancassurance goals and its financial targets.
• Build establish and formulate sales strategies in his/her region to increase productivity and
activity ration of business partner.
• Provides support and guidance to sales individuals in terms of implementation of sales activities in
• Provide professional services and support to bank partner and to customers.
• Identify performance gaps and build productive sales teams amongst business partners.
• Analyze, track and monitor the execution and implementation of sales activities and action plans
derived in his/her region to meet financial objectives.
• Constantly provides feedback from sales team in a constructive manner
1. Male or female with age between 24 – 45 years old.
2. Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree Marketing or equivalent.
3. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
5. Operations experience in sales and serving of affinity groups and banks
6. Strong skills in working with people and human resource management.
7. Strong ability to deliver presentation
8. Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self
• Salary 20,000 - 40000 plus monthly Incentive.
• Car allowance/ Mobile phone 5000/500 for BDE
• Car allowance 10,000/500 for BDM