• Work in an agile team to build / develop features and technologies across various aspects of the Java stack, primarily focused on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud / NetflixOSS.
• CI/CD deployments on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
• Possess an understanding of cloud-native architectures, and be familiar with implementations involving service discovery, circuit breakers, client-side load balancing, and other architectural patterns related to elastic infrastructure.
• Participate in, and help create, a company culture which attracts, retains, and coaches other engineers. The primary deliverable of a senior engineer are more senior engineers.
• Conduct design and code reviews.
• Provide specific technology expertise to help drive innovation.
• Identify emerging technologies to create leading edge banking products
• Partnering with architects and platform engineers to build strategies for execution, drive and facilitate key decisions, and influence others and lead change where appropriate.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than we are academic qualification.
2. 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
3. Experience in building mission critical applications from scratch and decomposing monolithic applications into smaller services.
4. A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
5. Good command of English and Thai
Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
• Core Java 8,9, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NetflixOSS
• Angular JS
• Kubernetes (or equivalent)
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL
(Cassandra, MongoDB, ELK)
• RabbitMQ, Kafka
• AWS & GCP
• API Gateway
• CI/CD (Jenkins, Git)
• Experience with distributed architectures, SOA, microservices and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
• Experience with Agile and Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
• Familiarity with containers and their technologies such as Docker.
• Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Mesos and Kubernetes.
• Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.