• Collaborate with Development and Business teams to devise a data strategy that addresses industry requirements.
• Evaluate and assess existing legacy data assets with an eye on modernization and simplification.
• Create a fluid, end-to-end vision for how data will flow through an organization.
• Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
• Integrate technical functionality (e.g. scalability, performance, data recovery, reliability, etc.)
• Implement measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility.
• Produce and enforce database development standards
1. • 3+ years of data modeling methods, databases, data warehouses, master data and metadata
2. • 3+ years of programming experience in Java, Python or similar
3. • 3+ years of experience in coding in data management, data warehousing or unstructured data environments.
4. • Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud platform or similar.
5. • Experience building complex pipelines using automated workflow is a plus, e.g. Luigi, Airflow, Oozie or similar.
6. • Experience with parallel data processing is a plus, e.g. MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark or similar.
7. • Experience with streaming technologies is a plus, e.g. Kafka, AWS Kinesis or similar.